Leading the Self-Care Revolution
It's the great paradigm of the modern world.
We have the best technologies and yet as a population, we are sicker than we have ever been. Think about this for a moment:
- Every year MORE people get cancer not less
- Every year MORE people suffer from heart disease not less
- Every year MORE people are diagnosed with diabetes not less
- Every year MORE people are told they have multiple sclerosis, lupus, muscular dystrophy, asthma, migraine headaches, joint, neck and back pain not less
- Every year people get MORE arthritis and osteoporosis not less
- And every year MORE and MORE people cause themselves to get acid reflux, ulcers, and stomach problems not less!
How can this possibly be with the modern system of health care that we have?
- Every year there are far greater amounts of people going to visit doctors than ever before (even for the most minor, ridiculous symptoms)
- Every year there are more and more people buying into diagnostic testing, such as blood test, blood sugar tests and x-rays than ever before
- Every year in all parts of the developed world, more and more people are sucking down over-the-counter and prescription drugs than ever before. In fact, the average in the USA is about 35 prescription drugs per household!
- Surgeries are through the roof. More unnecessary surgeries are performed now than ever before. In my opinion, medical and pharmaceutical science is doing a lot more harm than good.
You only need to look at the statistics to know that's true.
There are virtually no cures for anything, rather an ongoing perpetuation of disease through false diagnostics and mostly unnecessary treatments and surgeries.
Sick care is a multi-billion dollar industry that will not go away. Now don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for how far modern medicine has come in the field of crisis and trauma but as far as I'm concerned, that's where it ends.
I have to admit, it sounds pretty gloomy but amongst this madness is a grass roots revolution taking place of people just like you, who are walking away from the "Health Care" system and embracing the ancient wisdom of Self-Care.
The key to starting on and staying on the Self-Care path of health and healing is to have access to the right tools and information.
Once you understand the principles of health and embrace them - it's so simple to live a long, happy and disease free life.
So will you join me in the Self-Care revolution?