Helichrysum Pure Essential Oil by Don Tolman
Modern science now confirms what traditional populations have known for centuries: Helichrysum essential oil contains powerful healing properties. Antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal and an anti-inflammatory, it can be used in dozens of different ways to boost health and ward off disease. Some of its most popular uses are for treating musculoskeletal pain, wounds, infections, supporting the nervous system and healing respiratory conditions.
Helichrysum is a European native herb which is scarcely available, while also being one of the most powerful healing essential oils.
Helichrysum is often used to prevent signs of ageing and referred to as “The Everlasting Flower” because of its rejuvenating benefits for the skin and ability to improve the complexion.
This oil has been known to heal minor burns, cuts, bruises, muscles aches, inflammation and joint pain. Further uses are as follows ~
- Skin inflammation
- Wound healing
- Indigestion and Acid Reflux
- Liver diseases
- Gallbladder disorders
- Inflammation of the muscles and joints
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply to the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Massage into the temples and the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.