Lavender Pure Essential Oil by Don Tolman
Lavender, one of the most versatile essential oils, has a sweet, floral aroma that soothes and refreshes.
Calming and comforting, it is great for relaxing and winding down before bedtime or in times of stress, while its antiseptic and analgesic properties help maintain a healthy body.
Fragrant in nature and extracted from the leaves of the lavender plant, essential lavender oil has many healing properties for muscular aches, nervous tension and respiratory problems. The latin name for lavender is Lavare, which means 'to wash', thanks to it's clean aroma.
Read more here on my blog
Eliminates nervous tension providing calming effects, relieves muscular aches and pains, disinfects the scalp and skin, enhances blood circulation.
When smelling, inhaling or applying essentials oil to the skin, they are absorbed and carried through the bloodstream to their intended target.
Lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty and it is the most versatile of all essential oils.
This oil has been known to treat depression, anxiety, insomnia, as well as soothe headaches, joint and muscle pain and as an insect repellent.
1. To relieve anxiety and uplift emotions, place 1 drop in the palm of your hand, rub hands together, and inhale softly for up to 30 seconds or longer.
2. Blend Lavender Essential Oil with Jojoba Bath and Body Oil and massage into skin to uplift your mood and ease head and shoulder tension.
3. Keep a bottle of Lavender Essential Oil on hand for minor and occasional skin irritations.
4. Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender Essential Oil with water in a spray bottle.
5. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to ease muscle tension.