The Miracle of Fasting | Patricia Bragg & Paul Bragg
This book is a must read for those seeking to cleanse and detoxify their body and to gain spiritual energy and live a longer, healthier life.
Fasting—The Key to Internal Purification
Remember that all those inorganic chemicals must be passed out of your body or they can cause great damage. If the body's Vital Force drops too low then it can't force these inorganic chemicals through your eliminative systems. Then they remain in the body and can cause grave health damage in the future.
About the Authors
Patricia Bragg is a 100% dedicated health crusader with a passion like her father, Paul C. Bragg, world renowned health authority. Patricia has won international fame on her own in this field. She conducts Health and Fitness Seminars for Women’s, Men’s, Youth and Church Groups throughout the world . . . and promotes Bragg “How-To, Self-Health” Books on Radio and Television Talk Shows throughout the English-speaking world. Consultants to Presidents and Royalty, to Stars of Stage, Screen and TV and to Champion Athletes, Patricia and her father co-authored The Bragg Health Library of Instructive, Inspiring Books that promote a healthier lifestyle, for a long, vital, happy life. Patricia herself is the symbol of health, perpetual youth and radiant, feminine energy. She is a living and sparkling example of her, and her father’s healthy lifestyle precepts and this she loves sharing world-wide.
Paul C. Bragg, Father of the Health Movement in America, had vision and dedication. This dynamic Crusader for worldwide health and fitness is responsible for more firsts in the history of the Health Movement than any other individual.
Bragg’s amazing pioneering achievements the world now enjoys:
- Bragg originated, named and opened the first Health Food Store in America.
- Bragg Health Crusades pioneered the first Health Lectures across America. Bragg inspired followers to open Health Stores across America and then worldwide.
- Bragg was the first to introduce pineapple juice and tomato juice to America.
- He introduced Juice Therapy in America by importing the first hand-juicers.
- He was the first to introduce and distribute honey and date sugar nationwide.
- Bragg pioneered Radio Health Programs from Hollywood three times daily in the 20s.
- Bragg and daughter Patricia pioneered a Health TV show from Hollywood to spread The Bragg Health Crusade on their show, Health and Happiness. It included exercises, health recipes, visual demonstrations and guest appearances by famous, health-minded people.
- Bragg opened the first health restaurants and the first health spas in America.
- He created the first health foods and products and then made them available nationwide: herbal teas, health beverages, vitamin drinks, seven-grain cereals and crackers, health cosmetics, health candies, calcium, vitamins and mineral supplements, wheat germ, digestive enzymes from papaya, herbs and kelp seasonings, and amino acids from soybeans.