How to heal gout and foot fungus
If you or someone you know suffers from Gout or some type of Foot Fungal infection, there's a number of things you can do to both ease the discomfort and heal it naturally.
The first thing to realise is that these types of inflammatory and fungal infections are always a symptom (sign or signal) of something else, a greater chaos, that is occurring in the body.
If you are supporting the optimum function of your body's circulatory and lymphatic systems, chances are you will never fall victim to these types of ailments or conditions.
When Gout or Fungal infections in the extremities of the body (like the feet) occurs, it is the result of your body trying to dump toxins from the blood and lymphatic streams. Gout is usually a sign of poor circulation in the body and a fungal infection is the result of unhealthy or decaying flesh feeding on itself due to constantly being in a dark, moist environment without a chance to breathe and also an unhealthy lymphatic system.
So what can you do about it?
- Diet - Avoid ALL processed sugars and artificial sweeteners, including soft drinks and processed fruit juice. Also avoid products derived from processed and refined white flour. It is important that you reduce acidity (the 'disease' state) and restore your body to an alkaline state because in this environment, inflammation and fungal infections will not proliferate. Do this by increasing your intake of high water content, raw plant foods (fruits and vegetables) and add good fats to your diet like flax seed oil, extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil (which has anti-microbial properties) when cooking and in salads. And I'd recommend drinking one shot glass each day of extra virgin olive oil first thing in the morning or at night just before bed. Also prepare and drink a GREEN juice or smoothy each day with plants like Spinach, Kale, Cucumber, Celery, Apple, Lime (add Avocado and Coconut Water if a smoothy). Particularly for Gout, eat raw cherries because they are nature's healing food and will relieve the pain, reduce inflammation and accelerate the healing process;
- External Remedies - Essential oils like Tea-Tree and Lavender can both be extremely soothing and they have anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties. Try adding 20-30 drops of tea tree oil to hot water and soak your feet for approx. 30 minutes at least once per day. Another option is to add a couple of cups of Epsom Salts or Sea Salt to a hot foot soak together with 20 drops of Lavender oil;
- Movement & Foot Hygiene - For any lymphatic or circulatory-related ailment, it's critical to move each day for at least 30-45 minutes. A steady outside walk will do wanders to get your systems flowing or you can try other low impact exercises like yoga or cycling. Whatever it is that appeals to you to ensure that you get out and get your body moving! It's also important to ensure that your feet have the chance to breathe as much as possible and that your footwear and socks are clean and dry as much as possible.
Other tips that can help accelerate relief and healing from Gout and Foot Fungus...
- If you follow the above steps for at least 2-3 weeks and they have not healed the problem, it may indicate the presence of some type of internal yeast infection like Candida - and if so, it's time to remove all toxins stored in the colon, liver, kidneys and lymphatic stream. My 4-day fibre Colon Cleanse protocol, Cleanse Me, will help cleanse and restore your entire digestive system, allowing your body to return to it's optimum functioning state - Cleanse Me is a specific blend of ground Flax Seeds, Psyllium Husk, Bentonite Clay, Dried Apple, Ginger and Cinnamon;
- Products containing Colloidal Silver and Fulvic Acid have powerful anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory qualities and can soothe and speed up the healing process. Two products we handcraft containing these natural ingredients are my Nature's Silver Bullet which can be both ingested for boosting immunity and applied topically to the affected area and Skin's Love Potion which is a soothing electro-magnetic skin remedy also containing Aloe Vera gel, Tea-Tree Oil and Oregano essential oil;
- If all else fails, I'd recommend fasting on fresh, raw juices for 7-14 days to give your system a complete rest and the opportunity to restore itself and heal. If you choose to fast, it is a good idea to start with my four day 'Cleanse Me' Colon Cleanse before beginning the fast, or do two days Colon Cleanse, then 10-14 days on juice, then finish with 2 days Colon Cleanse again at the end.