Lime Pure Essential Oil by DoTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Known for its distinct aroma and taste, Lime provides cleansing benefits when taken internally or used topically—making it the perfect oil for purifying skin, air, and surfaces.
Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, Lime Essential Oil is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavour.
Due to its high limonene content, Lime provides internal cleansing benefits and can be diffused to help purify the air. It’s also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime is known for its ability to uplift, balance, and energize.
Lime is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties
- Used as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and lift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavour.
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Lemon Rinds (peel)