Lemon Pure Essential Oil by DoTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of Lemon make it one of the most versatile oils. A top selling essential oil with multiple benefits and uses.
Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home.
When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavour of desserts and main dishes.
Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function.
When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energising and has been shown to help improve mood.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Promotes a positive mood
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 1/2 - 1 cup of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Cold Pressed Lemon rinds (peel)