Renew Salt Body Scrub Triple Pack by Don Tolman
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Buy 3 and SAVE! This celtic sea salt based exfoliate is infused with 24 Karat Medicinal Gold and the highest quality, natural essential oils to therapeutically hydrate and add fragrance to your skin.
Available in 4 beautiful natural oil scents: Lemon, Orange, Lavender & Rose Geranium, Renew is a handcrafted body scrub to help you eliminate dead cells and rehydrate your skin.
- 100% Nature Made Ingredients - so pure you can eat it
- Preservative and Chemical free
- Based on the purest, most mineral rich sea salt in the world
- Includes high quality, pure plant essential oils
- Vegan and never tested on animals
- Handcrafted with love in Australia to the highest standard.
- Apply the scrub just before turning on the taps in the shower. Apply using a natural loofah mitt or sponge or you can use your hands. If possible, have a partner rub it onto your back or those hard to reach places.
- Take a scoopful of the mixture into your palms or your loofah and rub it all over your body in a circular motion. For tougher areas such as the knees, soles and elbows, spend extra time scrubbing. On places like the chest, neck, and stomach where the skin is thinner, take it easy with the scrubbing mitts and/or just use your hands instead, or use a washcloth to exfoliate. If you feel the salt is too harsh on your skin, rinse off the bath mitts and then spoon only the oil that floats to the top onto the mitts to continue.
- Once your entire body is scrubbed well, turn on the taps to warm and gently shower off.
- Pat skin dry. Your skin should feel invigorated, cleansed and moisturised.
- For extra moisture and skin nourishment, apply some of Cowboy Don’s “Divine” body butter before you go about your day or to bed.
- Ra See salt- with 24 Carat Gold
- Olive Oil
- Almond Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Fragrance determined: Lemon Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil or Rose Geranium Essential Oil.
Net Weight: 385 grams