Renew Salt Body Scrub Twin Pack by Don Tolman
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Handcrafted, Renew Salt Scrub is available in 4 beautiful scents: Lemon, Orange, Lavender and Rose Geranium. (Specify which two varieties you'd like in your twin pack in the 'notes' section at checkout).
This gentle exfoliation scrub is enriched with mineral dense, wood-raked Celtic Sea Salt and food-grade medicinal gold (I call this blend my "Ra See Salt") and infused with fragrant essential oils for skin nourishment and rehydration, because beauty really is, “More Than Skin Deep”.
This nature-made salt and plant oil scrub gently exfoliates dry skin stimulating cell renewal and replenishing moisture to your skin for a healthy, rejuvenated glow.
Anyone in the world searching for relaxation, relief and healing will love the magical concentration of the 26 essential minerals nature puts into our Ra See Salt (12 of which do not exist in any other sea salt or ocean salt in the world that has been studied).
Ra See Salt is a high purity, food grade salt formed in porous, star-shaped modified cubes. Its unique and diverse physical properties result in low bulk density, a rapid dissolving rate, exceptional flow characteristics, strong blend-ability, unmatched liquid adsorption and a quick, salty sensation.
- 100% Nature Made Ingredients
- Preservative and Chemical free
- Organic - the purest available
- Vegan - never tested on animals
- Handcrafted with love in a wholesome environment of the highest standard
- Step into a bathtub or shower and put on loofah mitts. I like the loofah (plant) exfoliating gloves that you get in health food stores. They really scrub your skin good. If you don’t have a bath mitt, don’t worry, you can use your hands.
- Take a scoopful of the mixture into your palms or your gloves and then rub the mixture all over your body in a circular motion. For tougher areas such as the knees, soles and elbows, spend extra time scrubbing. On places like the chest, neck, and stomach; where the skin is thinner, take it easy with the scrubbing mitts and/or just use your hands instead, or use a washcloth to exfoliate. If you feel the salt is too harsh on your skin, rinse off the bath mitts and then spoon only the oil that floats to the top onto the mitts to continue.
- Once your entire body is scrubbed well, rinse thoroughly.
- Pat skin dry. You should be good and cleansed. The Ra See Salt should have exfoliated your skin nicely with the help of the loofah and the oils should leave your skin soft and moisturised. You shouldn’t even need to follow the bath with a moisturiser. For extra dry skin be sure to apply some Divine body butter.
- Ra See salt- with 24 Karat gold
- Olive Oil
- Almond Oil
- Grape seed Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Fragrance determined: Lemon Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil or Orange and Mint Essential Oil
Net Weight: 226 grams