Ylang Ylang Pure Essential Oil by DoTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $20.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Ylang Ylang, also known as the perfume tree, due to its highly fragrant flowers, provides benefit for Heart Health, Moods & Energy.
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies.
Ylang Ylang is used to lessen tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and nourishing and protective properties. Taken internally, Ylang Ylang provides antioxidant support.* Ylang Ylang blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver.
- Increasing blood flow
- Relieving inflammation
- Fighting parasites
- Regulating heartbeat
- Healing cardiac problems
- Lifting someone’s mood
- Promoting healthy intestinal function
- Blend several drops of Ylang Ylang with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into back and shoulders after a long busy day.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Pure Essential Oil of Ylang Ylang