Helichrysum : A Healing Miracle for Back Pain and Niggling Aches
Did you know that niggling aches and pains (especially back pain) is one of the leading causes of Doctor's office visits?
In fact, most adults will experience back pain at some point in their lives.
It can be caused by something serious or simply from an innocuous activity like swinging a tennis racket or golf club, sleeping on a bed that's too soft, or being hunched over a desk all day.
Ironically, the severity of the pain is often unrelated to the extent of the physical damage.
A simple back strain with muscle spasms can cause excruciating back pain that can make it difficult to walk or even stand. And in contrast, a large herniated disc can be virtually painless.
A good holistic chiropractor who is a true exponent of this ancient art can be a godsend for bringing your spine back into alignment - if you feel that you could benefit from structural treatment.
But understanding a little about spinal anatomy can help to assess what causes the pain in the first place and where you should turn:
- The large nerve roots in the lower back that go to the legs and arms may be irritated
- The smaller nerves that innervate the spine in the lower back region may be inflamed
- The large paired lower back muscles, known as the erector spine, may be strained
- The bones, ligaments or joints may be out of alignment
- The intervertebral disc may be injured.
It's important to note that many types of lower back pain have no known anatomical cause. And yet, the pain is still frustratingly real and needs help and attention.
Another great remedy can be a remedial massage from a skilled masseuse, the hands of another human being kneading sore muscles can be very soothing.
Regular walking, stretching and bent-knee push ups are all things I am a big fan of to relieve ongoing back and muscular pain. But please hear me...
Relief should NEVER come in a capsule form!
Although an anti-inflammatory or pain relief pill may seem like a great "quick fix", these drugs are generally toxic and will only mask the problem temporarily. They can even lead to further complications such as:
- Stomach upset, heartburn, and nausea
- Stomach ulcers and kidney problems
- Increased risk of heart attack and stroke
If you're looking for some relief from muscular pain or discomfort, there is a very powerful, nature-made plant that does the job brilliantly that I recommend all the time...
One of the most incredible pain relief discoveries of the ancient world was the plant called "Helichrysum". The name is derived from the Greek words Helio (sun) and Chrysos (gold).
This amazing plant is a natural pain reliever like no other and it works by healing the nerves that are in distress and causing the pain. You massage it topically onto the skin around the area where the problem exists.
My hand-crafted Healing Chrysm is a unique blend of helichrysum oil, arnica, tea tree oil and other pure ingredients.
When Healing Chrysm is applied topically, the body often responds immediately.
It's also helpful for so much more than just sore backs - you can also use it for:
- Arthritis: Many people swear by what Healing Chrysum has done for their Arthritis. Apply topically as often as required
- Sore muscles and inflamed joints: Massage directly into sore muscles and inflamed joints using circular motions
- Eczema & Psoriasis: Apply regularly to soothe and calm the skin
- Hematomas: Healing Chrysm is known for its ability to dissolve blood clots and promote healing of surrounding tissues. Apply this over the affected area every day
- Cuts and burns: Healing Chrysm has great tissue-regenerating properties, apply it straight to the affected area
- Acne: Apply regularly with small circular motions
- Asthma and Bronchitis: Massage some onto your chest
- Irritable bowels: Massage your lower abdomen twice a day
- Skin Care: Use light pressure and slow press-and-release movements. The blend nourishes the skin and is very effective against wrinkles
- Anxiety and Depression: Before going to bed, apply the blended oil to your solar plexus, and allow all negative emotions to be released
- Sunburn: Soothes sunburn pain and helps prevent peeling.
Healing Chrysm has been tried and tested throughout the ages and I'm so thrilled to have it back and to be making it available.
It will make the perfect addition to your "wholefood medicine cabinet" at home.
PS. To help share with you the magic of Healing Chrysm, I want to offer you a very special deal...
You'll save $20... but here's the thing, you need to get in fast. I only have 40 of these bonus bags to give away! So get in quick!
Not only will you experience profound healing benefits from my Healing Chrysm Balm, my Ra See Salt is also another powerful healing tool.
Celtic salt is renowned for it's therapeutic effects.
24 Karat Medicinal Gold has a balancing and harmonising effect on all levels of body, mind, and emotions. It is used to improve mental attitude and emotional states.