Celtic Sea Salt by Don Tolman
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.88 AUD fortnightly with More info
Harvested using a 2000+ year old tradition Celtic Sea is dried simply by the summer sun and wind. It is then gathered with wooden rakes to maintain the integrity of all 84 minerals contained in the salt. There is no processing, bleaching or additives – just pure, unrefined Celtic Sea Salt!
Celtic salt is renowned for it's therapeutic effects.
- Stabilising irregular heart beats and the regulation ofblood pressure (despite what we're told)
- Strengthen mental function by increasing the conductivity between nerve endings in the body and on the surface of the brain
- Increases mental acuity and the ability to concentrate
- Clears the lungs of mucous (essential for asthma cases)
- Ensures rapid healing of infection and viral overwhelm
- Balancing sugar levels in the blood, an important element for diabetics
- Generates hydroelectric energy in the cells, the body's power source
- Vital for the absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract therefore improving digestion
- Sea Salt is essential for preventing muscle cramps
- Sea Salt is critical for making the structure of the bones strong, osteoporosis is largely the result of a shortage of water and salt
- Athlete's especially love how it eases pain and heals injuries.
Add it to wholesome food and boiling water when cooking. Also, use as a salt rinse to remove bacteria from your mouth or add to a glass of cold water in the morning and drink first thing to kick start the digestive process.
100% Pure Wood-Raked, Celtic Sea Salt
Net Weight: 400 grams