Lavender Pure Essential Oil by Don Tolman
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Pure Lavender is one of the most versatile, therapeutic health and beauty essential oils with a sweet, floral aroma that soothes and refreshes. Calming and comforting, Lavender is great for relaxing and winding down before bedtime or in times of stress, whilst it's antiseptic and analgesic properties help maintain a healthy body.
Fragrant in nature and extracted from the leaves of the Lavender plant, essential lavender oil has many healing properties for muscular aches, nervous tension and respiratory problems. The latin name for lavender is Lavare, which means 'to wash', thanks to it's clean aroma.
Read more here on my blog.
- Eliminates nervous tension and provides calming effects;
- Relieves muscular aches and pains;
- Disinfects the scalp and skin;
- Enhances blood circulation;
- When inhaling or applied topically to the skin, the oil is absorbed and carried through the bloodstream to it's intended target;
- Effective in aiding relief from depression and anxiety;
- Helps treat insomnia, soothe headaches.
1. To relieve anxiety and uplift emotions, place 1 drop in the palm of your hand, rub hands together, and inhale softly for up to 30 seconds or longer.
2. Blend Lavender Essential Oil with Jojoba Bath and Body Oil and massage into skin to uplift your mood and ease head and shoulder tension.
3. Keep a bottle of Lavender Essential Oil on hand for minor and occasional skin irritations.
4. Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender Essential Oil with water in a spray bottle.
5. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to ease muscle tension.
100% Pure Essential Lavender Oil